Available in a selection of our most popular designs and made from soft minky lined with a water resistant layer of PUL (polyurethane laminate). There is no need to rinse the soiled modern cloth nappies – simply roll them up and place them in the bag to transport safely home.
Each Waterproof Nappy Bag is approximately 35cm x 30cm, comfortably fitting around four nappies, and features a handle with snaps, so you can tie it over a pram handle, nappy bag or door handle.
Each Waterproof Nappy Bag also comes with a matching wipes wallet that snaps onto the side of the bag. The wipes wallet is approximately 28cm x 16cm and would easily fit in plenty of cloth wipes and a small bottle of foaming wipes wash.
Both the Waterproof Nappy Bag and wipes wallet open and close with a zipper for fast, easy access and to contain smells effectively! Caring for these Waterproof Nappy Bags couldn’t be easier – simply wash together with your nappies!
- Best around! Review by Katie Richards
- i bought a wetbag and compared to the others on the market its the best around. You can clip it onto your pram or nappy change table. It even has 2 bags that snap together or apart so you can separte the poos and wees! But it also works for face washers and swimming bags! There are heaps of uses for them! (Posted on 31/10/12)
- Best wetbags on the market! Review by Jane Glynn
- Love them, small one for the really messy ones and the big one for slightly soiled ones together with wipes and other clothing items that need a wash. Best Wetbags on the market, with the buttons to connect them together and then to the pram, not needing to keep them in the bag.... Where they get forgotten! Big ones also great for holding wet swimmers after a swim at the beach-pool etc. (Posted on 31/10/12)
- Fantastic! Review by Stephanie Davey
- A fantastic large waterproof bag with a zip and attached smaller bag for quick trips. A fantastic addition to my nappy bag and one that I don't know how I did without before! Also great for wet clothes and swimming trips. And once again much more stylish than a plastic bag! (Posted on 31/10/12)