Little Innoscents products are Australian made with 100% Natural, Pure and Organic ingredients. Completely free from Toxic Chemicals, Parabens and all other little hidden nasties.
Our naturally pure and organic baby skincare products are based on aromatherapy ingredients which means they can used on delicate and sensitive skin and provide essential skincare for babies and infants. All of our baby skincare products can be used to relieve young ones from rashes including eczema, psoriasis, cradle cap, nappy rash and more…
Ingredients: Purified Water(aqua), Aloe Vera Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice), Vegetable Glycerine, Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus) , Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Emulsifying wax, Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), 100% Propriety blend of essential oils (Aroma), Lavender Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Rosewood Oil (Aniba rosaeodora), Calendula C02 Extract Oil (Calendula Officinalis)*.
*Denotes Certified Organic
- love love love Little Innoscents! Review by Heather
- I just wanted to say how much I love love love Little Innoscents! I stumbled across them when I was pregnant and purchased one of each thing to try... and now bub is here and I have had a chance to try them I will never use anything else. Your products are gorgeous, and my bubba has the most gorgeous skin around. The nappy rash cream is the only thing that helps when she gets a bit of rash and I've tried just about everything else. So thank you for coming up with such wonderful products, and please, feel very welcome to bring out some more! My only problem... trying not to lick my gorgeous smelling bub after a bath :) (Posted on 19/03/16)
- Best nappy rash cream ever Review by Samantha
- We have been using this cream on our 10 month old baby since he was born and he has never had nappy rash. We put a little bit on at most nappy changes and also use it on little rashes and dots that appear elsewhere on his skin from time to time. I was initially worried about the small size of the tub but it lasts about 3 months, even with daily use. A little bit goes a long way. We just love it. (Posted on 19/03/16)
- A great natural product Review by Paula
- A seriously great product. My daughter reacted to most creams we used on her but not this one. I would use this cream for roughly every 3rd nappy change as a preventive measure and it help us avoid nappy rashes which were constant. Poor little one was often in pain, not anymore. (Posted on 19/03/16)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)