There are numerous benefits to using a menstrual cup. JuJu is:
environmentally friendly as there is nothing to throw away.
economic as it can last up to 10 years, saving you money.
comfortable reliable and free from leaks and odours.
convenient, compact, collects more than a tampon or pad and can be worn for up to 12 hours.
safe as it contains no harmful substances and won't cause vaginal dryness.
hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect.
ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports.
JuJu is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens to create a seal and securely collect menstrual fluid. When full, it is removed, emptied, rinsed and re-inserted. It is cleaned and stored then reused during your next period. A detailed User Guide is enclosed is enclosed in the box as well as in the User Guide section on this website.
Each order for a single JuJu will include;
1 Menstrual Cup - Model 2
1 Satin Storage Pouch
2013: JuJu won the Green Lifestyle Awards 'Wellbeing Product of the Year' as well as a commendation for 'Wellbeing Company of the Year'.
2014: JuJu was a finalist in the Telstra Business Awards 'WA Startup' category.
- I’ve recently become a convert to menstrual cups after years of using tampons. I only wish I’d heard of them sooner! Review by Taylor
I’ve recently become a convert to menstrual cups after years of using tampons. I only wish I’d heard of them sooner!
I tried the Juju this cycle and it’s great. The stem and cup are very pliable but with just enough stiffness to pop open perfectly. The shorter cup size feels more comfortable on the first few days, and the capacity is just fine. I’ve never filled the Juju anywhere near capacity, although using tampons my flow was/seemed heavy and required frequent changing to avoid leaks.
I intend on using the Juju long term. Now I just need to buy another set for my bag. With my erratic cycle, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Even buying extras, the cost is much less than what I was spending on tampons and panty liners! (Posted on 17/03/16)
- I absolutely love this cup. Review by Kelly
- I absolutely love this cup. I found other cups with the tab style stem irritated me. It’s very smooth and easy to clean. I can tell it’s good quality. I’m Australian so like that it is Australian made too as this further reduces my eco-footprint buying local. (Posted on 17/03/16)
- I’m sold on them! Review by Brownyn
- I’ve used other menstrual cups before, but after giving the Juju a shot, I’m sold on them. I have both a small and large cup, and while I don’t have children, I’ve found the large cup fits fine and is comfortable, and because I have a few pretty heavy days, it tends to not leak like the smaller cup can. Both sizes are very comfortable (vs. the stem on the Diva) and easy to insert. I’d definitely recommend the Juju to any friends thinking about trying out a menstrual cup. (Posted on 17/03/16)
- I love JuJu and recommend to all my friends! Gorgeous packaging, the cup has a great sleek design and clear instructions. Review by Emily
- I love JuJu and recommend to all my friends! Gorgeous packaging, the cup has a great sleek design and clear instructions. (Posted on 17/03/16)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)